My Iraqi Saga

On Oct 1st, 2005 I got a letter in the mail. After 3 1/2 years out of the Army National Guard they called me back up. I had to report Oct. 30th. This is my journal from the day I reported. Hope you like it. If anyone would like to send me mail my address is: SPC Sanning, Stacy M.*next line*MNF-I STRATEFF(Press Desk)*next line*APO-AE 09316

1.03.2006

Thank You!!!

I just wanted to say thanks to everyone leaving comments! I know I don't get back to everyone who has left me their email address and for that I'm sory. I started this blog because I don't get much time online and this is the fastest way to communicate. I still don't get much internet time and just don't send all the thanks I wish I could. You've all been so wonderful, letting me know not only are people actually reading my blogs, but also sending me the nicest comments wishing me luck and a safety. I just want everyone to know that even if I don't email you back, I really do appreciate you and the comments you leave. It always brightens my day to see comments in my email inbox and I feel like I have an even bigger family looking out for me. So thank you all again!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home