My Iraqi Saga

On Oct 1st, 2005 I got a letter in the mail. After 3 1/2 years out of the Army National Guard they called me back up. I had to report Oct. 30th. This is my journal from the day I reported. Hope you like it. If anyone would like to send me mail my address is: SPC Sanning, Stacy M.*next line*MNF-I STRATEFF(Press Desk)*next line*APO-AE 09316

1.03.2006

Interview on BBC Radio

So the interview that SGT Trevor Snyder and I did the other day on BBC Radio turned out to be alot of fun! I was really excited afterward because my Mom and Dad called as soon as we got off the air and said they had listened to it in Missouri! Just by a stroke of luck my Aunt Lisa heard it on the radio and called my parents to tell them what station. They were driving my sister to the airport after her Christmas visit so they all got to listen to it! My Aunt Cara listened to it online! I'm still so stoked that so many people heard it. You'd think I'd be a little less stoked since I worked in radio for a couple years and my family heard my voice all the time but this is different. Anyway, I really enjoyed doing the show. I did feel a little out of my element because the other two being interviewed actually blog about important stuff like war, rights, and politics while mine is more like a journal. I don't get too deep here, it's not for serious thinkers. But I had a good time and I feel like I got across to Kevin, from the "World Have Your Say" segement we did, that I just do this to keep in touch, stay sane, and have fun. Hope the links work, I'm learning! It took me like 30 minutes to download the actual interview, just a heads up.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home