My Iraqi Saga

On Oct 1st, 2005 I got a letter in the mail. After 3 1/2 years out of the Army National Guard they called me back up. I had to report Oct. 30th. This is my journal from the day I reported. Hope you like it. If anyone would like to send me mail my address is: SPC Sanning, Stacy M.*next line*MNF-I STRATEFF(Press Desk)*next line*APO-AE 09316

9.12.2006

My laptop is back!!

You know, we’ve settled into such a routine that I never feel like I have anything newsworthy to write about. I work at the Press Desk which means I’m in on all the latest happenings in Iraq, unfortunately because I’m privy to so much information I don’t feel comfortable talking about it in a personal blog. Hopefully I’ll soon have more to write about since we should start getting ready to go home. The new unit will be here soon, with any luck after we will train them we can spend a little downtime at the pool before we leave, that’d be nice.

Oh! By the way…

An anonymous someone accidentally broke my laptop screen a month ago and I was looking at having to send it back to the manufacturer, Hewlett Packard, and paying over $800 to have them replace the screen. Fortunately I happened upon an online news article raving about a company in Texas that repairs laptop screens and doesn’t charge too much. I did some research and saw nothing but good things about ScreenTek so I sent my precious laptop to them. Within just a couple days they had finished and it was on the way back. I am so happy with the service and the job they did, all for $390!! I can’t tell you enough how pleased I am with this company, I highly recommend them.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home