My Iraqi Saga

On Oct 1st, 2005 I got a letter in the mail. After 3 1/2 years out of the Army National Guard they called me back up. I had to report Oct. 30th. This is my journal from the day I reported. Hope you like it. If anyone would like to send me mail my address is: SPC Sanning, Stacy M.*next line*MNF-I STRATEFF(Press Desk)*next line*APO-AE 09316

6.21.2006

Me and Dubya are old pals now


Yeah, not really...but I did get to see him when he came to visit! It was pretty cool, in my office we guessed he was in town a lot sooner than the media did so we were watching all the newscasters standing outside Camp David and thought it was too funny! Then we heard for sure he'd dropped in for a surprise visit and found out he'd actually have a little time to talk to us. It was a neat experience. Sorry this is so short, I gotta head out to the gym. I'll try to write more tomorrow.

1 Comments:

At 8:23 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

So what did our "President" have to say?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home