My Iraqi Saga

On Oct 1st, 2005 I got a letter in the mail. After 3 1/2 years out of the Army National Guard they called me back up. I had to report Oct. 30th. This is my journal from the day I reported. Hope you like it. If anyone would like to send me mail my address is: SPC Sanning, Stacy M.*next line*MNF-I STRATEFF(Press Desk)*next line*APO-AE 09316

2.12.2006

I'm stuck

I'm stuck right now. We just took a couple of close mortar rounds and we're locked down for a duck and cover. I'm just chilling and waiting. I'm bored now, sorry. This is a totally meaningless blog I guess. Ah...well...it's my day off so I'm outta here in a minute to go to the gym then be lazy all day. Talk to you all later!!

1 Comments:

At 5:38 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Maybe thinking back to your DINFOS days will refresh your ideas.

Try these two unofficial, unauthorized website that I developed for other DINFOS grads like myself.

http://www.dinfos.net

and

http://www.frappr.com/dinfos

Enjoy!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home