My Iraqi Saga

On Oct 1st, 2005 I got a letter in the mail. After 3 1/2 years out of the Army National Guard they called me back up. I had to report Oct. 30th. This is my journal from the day I reported. Hope you like it. If anyone would like to send me mail my address is: SPC Sanning, Stacy M.*next line*MNF-I STRATEFF(Press Desk)*next line*APO-AE 09316

1.26.2006

A sweet pic of Baghdad!!



Hey everyone...just wanted to share this amazing picture...it's so impressive! I don't really get to see anything like this in my nice safe life that circles between my hooch and my office. Wow. On a whole other line of thinking: someone had saked me about my belly button ring. I had only gotten it pierced a few months before I got activated. I ended up taking it out about a month ago. The uniform I wear everyday sits at what Mom calls my waist...you know, above the belly button. Ridiculous! But that's where the Army makes the uniform pants sit and it really hurt the new belly button ring so I went ahead and took it out. It's ok, I figure if I can use this year to really get in shape I can come home and get it redone on a washboard flat belly! Heck yes, this deployment will do me some good after all!! hehehe...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home