My Iraqi Saga

On Oct 1st, 2005 I got a letter in the mail. After 3 1/2 years out of the Army National Guard they called me back up. I had to report Oct. 30th. This is my journal from the day I reported. Hope you like it. If anyone would like to send me mail my address is: SPC Sanning, Stacy M.*next line*MNF-I STRATEFF(Press Desk)*next line*APO-AE 09316

2.16.2006

The war no one sees...

Hey everyone! I was doing my job today in Media Outreach and part of that is to scan all the news coming out of Iraq and see if there are any good stories to try to get ran in soldiers' hometowns. Today I ran across this article http://www.latimes.com/news/printedition/opinion/la-op-parry12feb12,1,1512246.story?ctrack=1&cset=true and absolutely loved it! It's well written by a real subject matter expert. This is the sort of thing people should share with family and friends, this is the stuff that everyone should be hearing about! Check it out, I'm not going to sit here and lecture.

1 Comments:

At 2:59 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Stacy,

This is Trevor's dad.

I linked to the LA Times site, but they want to send me FREE advertising. I declined. E-mail it to me if you have time. harleysnyder@hotmail.com

Congrats on your new job!

Harley
Charlotte, NC

 

Post a Comment

<< Home