My Iraqi Saga

On Oct 1st, 2005 I got a letter in the mail. After 3 1/2 years out of the Army National Guard they called me back up. I had to report Oct. 30th. This is my journal from the day I reported. Hope you like it. If anyone would like to send me mail my address is: SPC Sanning, Stacy M.*next line*MNF-I STRATEFF(Press Desk)*next line*APO-AE 09316

6.09.2006

The wicked witch is dead...

WOW! It has been a crazy couple of days!! In case you haven’t heard yet…Zarqawi is dead!! And we’ve been running on all cylinders the last couple of days at the Press Desk. Good stuff. It feels good to be here for this, I’m sure this is how people felt the day they caught Saddam. Anyway, I don’t really have much to say but that cause I’ve got to get back to work-the phones are still ringing off the hook.

Only 18 weeks to go-I cannot wait!!

1 Comments:

At 8:27 PM, Blogger soldierdeb said...

What an awesome piece of world history you are participating in!
Stay safe and take care

 

Post a Comment

<< Home